Sunday, day 2 of the tournament. Ryan, Ava and I head to Flower Mound. Ben, Steve and Will leave at 8am for Fort Worth. Both teams WIN their games and move to the next round. Ryan's team looses the second game and takes 3rd place. Ben's team wins the second game and moves to the championship round!! Ryan, Ava and I jump in the car and head to Fort Worth arriving just in time to see Ben lead off bat for the Championship game!! By now it's 6pm. We all have spent the entire day on baseball fields! Ben's team looses 11 to 8. They played hard, being the third game of the day they were tired!! They took 2nd place and each got a big trophy. We're home by 10pm, 12 hours after our day began on the fields. 9 games were played this weekend....whew, I'm tired just from watching!
Congrats to Ryan's team, the Braves, for placing 3rd. (sorry, no picture)
Congrats to Ben's team, the Texas Sliders, for placing 2nd.

No comments:
Post a Comment