1 year.... ALREADY??? Baby Ava has turned one... where has the time gone? I remember when I was growing up I would say " I wish I was older". If I was 5 I wanted to be 8, if I was 8 I wanted to be 12... you get the idea! My dad would always tell me " never wish to be older, the time goes by fast enough as it is". Now, on the doorstep of turning 40 and watching my last child turn one, I understand what he was talking about... thanks dad, if only I had listened....
Anyway....
BIRTHDAY TIME!!! Princess Ava had a very nice, simple birthday!! We had a small gathering of friends and Grandma and Grandpa Bee came. Ava had her first piece of cake.. she wasn't sure what to do at first but ended up making the usual first birthday mess!
Our dear friend Stephanie Schoenhofer and her two sons, Austin and Drew brought Ava an ADORABLE french, iron, cafe style table and two chairs. It matches her bedroom perfectly, Ava will have a great time hosting tea parties for her older brothers!
Grandma and Grandpa McConnell sent her a very cute pink dress... daddy put her in it the next day.
In all, a very nice birthday it was.

No comments:
Post a Comment